- IMPORTANT INFORMATION regarding suppressors. Thermal Suppressors LLC manufactures firearms to the highest standards in the industry and warranties our products against manufacturer defects for the lifetime of the original owner purchase. In the event of user damage, Thermal Suppressors can repair your Suppressor in a timely manner and stocks replacement parts in our Phoenix, AZ facility.
- Any aftermarket modifications that alter the original manufacturer configuration of the product will void the manufacturer warranty. Thermal Suppressors does not assume any liability or responsibility for damages incurred, or injury resulting from firing a firearm with a Thermal Suppressor. While our suppressors are user serviceable, if the user does not possess the knowledge to disassemble and reassemble they should seek out a qualified armorer.
- Payment Options: We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Zelle, Paypal and Venmo.
- Delivery: We ship firearms 72 hours after completion. A Thermal Suppressors associate will provide lead times at the time of ordering. Suppressors ship upon ATF Form 3 approval (generally 3-7 working days).
- Shipping Costs: Shipping costs are not included in our pricing. UPS Ground shipping on a custom build can be estimated by a Thermal Suppressors representative.
- Firearms can ONLY be shipped to a FFL; Suppressors can only be shipped to a FFL with SOT.
No returns on serialized items. Items unused and in original packaging may be returned for store credit.
We comply with all local, state, and federal laws with respect to the sale of firearms. We only ship firearms to authorized firearms dealers and not individual homes. Verification and UPS Signature is required by FFL's upon delivery of firearms.By viewing this web site, you agree to all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.